For your convenience, there are 3 ways to give online:
Do I need an account online in order to make a donation?
- No. If you would like to make a one-time donation, click on "Give" at the top of the Home page.
- Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list.
- Enter your donation amount.
- Add your card information and billing details.
- Click “Submit” to process your donation. That's it!
First time donor?
- Click "Give" at the top of the home screen.
- Click "Sign In".
- Choose your preferred sign in method.
- Follow the instructions on setting up your account.
- Remember these login credentials! You will need them to access your Donor Profile.
Can I give each week automatically?
- Definitely! Login by entering your login credentials.
- Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list
- Enter your donation amount
- Check the box that says "make this gift recurring".
- Select the frequency, how many gifts (optional) and start date
- Add your card information and billing details
- Click “Submit” to start your recurring donation schedule
One easy and secure way to give to Life Church is "Text to Give". To make your donation, simply follow the instructions below:
- Text the amount you would like to give to: 740-218-5518.
- If you are a first time text-giving donor, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information. At this point your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations:
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to your church’s default fund. (Ex: $50 = will go to default fund)
- If you text “Key Words” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names you can choose to donate to.
- If you text the amount + fund name, the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (Ex: $10 Life Group Materials)
- If the fund name you texted does not match, you will receive a message with a list of key words (aka Fund Names) for you to choose from.
- If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give to Life Church Pleasantville, simply repond with your gift amount. For example: '100' or '250'."
One of the easiest ways to give is through the Elexio Community App. Look for the Elexio Community App in your devices App store.
- Login to the app using the domain: lifechurchohio
- Enter your user name and password. It is the same user name and password that you use to login here at the website.
- After signing in, you will be able to enter your giving information by pressing the give button.
- It's that easy!
Why would I want to give online?
- Security and convenience make online transactions increasingly popular. Plus, Life Church enjoys administrative savings (manual check processing and record keeping add up in a hurry). You also can take advantage of the discipline that recurring donations can provide for your giving.
Is my online giving secure?
- Yes. Every transaction is encrypted with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the same industry-standard encryption trusted for online commerce with world-class financial organizations. Elexio is also a PCI certified organiztion that is monitored to maintain security standards for online transactions.
Can I use an e-check for my donation?
- Yes! In fact it's the best way to give so that Life Church can avoid paying a 2-4% transaction fee for every credit card transaction. When you are entering your donation, select "Bank Account" and follow the instructions on entering your information.
Can I give as little or as much as I want?
- Donations can be made in any amount. There is no minimum or maximum amount.
What if I make a mistake and need to have a completed transaction reversed?
- Contact the church office immediately at 740-235-4525 so your situation can be handled appropriately.